Whilst I have leadership experience as an administrator as well as technology leadership experience, here I highlight some key areas where I might be able to assist your school based on my experience and interests...
- At my current international school, I have been assisting with improved efficiencies in various areas, including role descriptions, job postings, process for interview invitations in an international setting and improvements in contract delivery.
- Through training and experience in Australia, I have been involved in selection panels for numerous merit based positions, both with schools where I worked as well as an assistant principal representative for a neighbouring school. I understand how to implement fair, efficient and effective processes to hire quality teachers.
Communication and Promotion
- School publications and social media management
- Internal communication and organization, including the development of a school-wide intranet
- Just Learning Conference Coordinator at Korea International School, Jeju Campus.
- Leading staff professional development opportunities and coordinating other staff to lead PD sessions
- Identifying in-school experts and encouraging their capacity to lead and share their expertise.
Technology Leadership and Coordination
- Experienced 1:1 Program initiation and implementation, macOS server and user management, G Suite administration, planning and support, iPad management.
- Planning systems implementation.
- Leading the WASC focus group in the Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment category, I am capable of leading school improvement with a view to the big picture of the school’s mission and vision.
- As an Assistant Principal in two New South Wales Public Schools, I have in-depth experience in identifying school areas of improvement and communicating a vision for school improvement to the wider school community.